Each year, RVwest magazine surveys its approximately 30,000 readers about their favorites. The 2015 RV service center results are presented here. All quotes are from the RV repair center websites unless otherwise noted. To contact these RV service centers, do a web search for their name.
Mechanical troubles can turn a happy holiday into an aggravating nightmare. And all RVs need maintenance and occasional service.
An RV service center that can get the rig back on the road fairly quickly is wonderful. That’s why RV owners value good service that is prompt, friendly, and professional.
Favorite RV Repair Centers in BC
- Platinum – Fraserway RV Centre Ltd, Langley & Abbotsford – “Professional and knowledgeable care of your RV investment” including service tests, repairs, and installations.
- Gold – O’Connor RV Centre, Chilliwack – “We pride ourselves on listening to you, our customer, to make sure your vacation is as uninterrupted as possible….eight government certified technicians…major RV reconstruction…”
- Silver – Leisureland RV Centre Inc., Penticton – “…78 years of trusted experience…Penticton’s largest parts department…from appliance warranty repairs and accessory installation to major reconstruction and insurance claims.”
- Bronze – Traveland RV Supercentre, Langley – “…state-of-the-art service and repair department …largest and most complete repair facility currently available in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia…”
Favorite RV Repair Centers in AB
- Platinum – Woody’s RV World, Red Deer, Calgary, and Edmonton – “…state-of-the-art Service Centres … large service bays, highly trained licensed RV technicians … factory trained and have years of experience..state- of-the-art RV Lifestyle Centre …a massive indoor showroom, technical shops and a lifestyle display complete with mountain view”
- Gold – Western RV Country– Leduc, Airdrie, Edmonton, Wetaskiwin, Red Deer – “Airdrie location …1500 square feet of parts and…accessories…new Red Deer location…will officially be open May 1st
- Silver – High River Auto Plex & RV, High River – “new 40,000 sq ft facility….10th anniversary in business!…Fully licensed, experienced heavy duty…RV technicians…14 service bays (45,000lb. hoist)”
- Bronze – Skyline Travel Centre, Lethbridge – web site down
Favorite RV Repair Centers in SK
Saskatchewan RV dealers and service centers do not seem to have the same Internet presence as those in Alberta and British Columbia.
- Platinum – Sherwood RV, Saskatoon – no information available on Sherwood’s website.
- Gold – Village RV, Regina – “* Factory trained technicians * 16 service bays * Hitch and wiring shop * Body shop”
- Silver – Tom’s Mobile RV Repair, Moosejaw – no website.
- Bronze – Terry’s RV World, Davidson – no information available on the website.
It will be no surprise that many of these top RV service centers are also among the top-rated RV dealerships in western Canada.